- Permanent role in a growing construction company
- CBD location
- $80,000 plus super
Our client is a growing design and construction company providing an end-to-end solution for clients across Australia from the Sydney head office. Reporting to the Senior Accountant and the CFO we are looking for a focussed accounts officer with excellent communication skills and a high level of attention to detail to join the team on a permanent basis due to a successful period of growth.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Process incoming invoices into the accounting system and manage the AP email inbox
- Review, process and pay project costs and head office costs
- Review, process and pay employee expense reimbursements
- Reconcile trade creditors monthly and deal with inbound calls and queries
- Complete new supplier account applications, setups new creditors in the accounting system and maintain supplier relationships through high levels of service
- Manager inbound calls and queries from suppliers
- Raise debtor progress claims and invoices
- Monitor aged debtors and recover overdue payments
- Accurately complete all bank and intercompany reconciliations
- Administer intercompany cost and revenue recharges
In addition, you will assist with all inbound calls, carry out front of house duties and provide cover for other team members when on annual leave
We are looking for an experienced accounts officer with strong skills inaccurate data entry and reconciliation. You will embrace technology and be able to communicate effectively with colleagues, clients and suppliers in person, on the phone and by email. Your attention to detail must be excellent and you will be able to prioritise and multi-task. Moreover, you will be open to learning new processes and look to improve and refine things as well as ensuring that all daily and weekly deadlines are hit.
To register your interest, please apply and submit your CV by following the prompts.