- Growth phase business requires an Accounts Officer
- Huge progression opportunity
- $80,000 plus super
Our client is a growth phase business in a dynamic part of the wholesale food & beverage sector, with great leadership and an energetic team culture. Supporting the Finance Manager the role of accounts officer will be hands on, engaged fully across the business and have the room to grow and develop.
- Assist the Finance Manager with the month end process, including reconciliations and reporting
- Processing orders / generating invoices
- Managing stock levels and providing a weekly stock report
- Provide excel reports for sales and distribution
- Enter accounts payable invoices and prepare the payment run
In addition, you will provide support to the Marketing Manager relating to merchandise ordering, spreadsheeting, marketing admin and sales support. You will also be proactive in answering the phone, talking to customers and providing general support to the sales and marketing teams.
Skills and Experience
You will be degree qualified in a relevant discipline and studying (or planning to study) CPA/CA. You will have experience in a similar role particularly in regard to invoice / order processing. You will also be a quick learner, a good communicator and have intermediate Excel (as a minimum).