- St leonards Location
- National Healtcare business
- Excellent staff benefits
Our national Healthcare client has an opportunity for an Accounts assistant to join their busy team. The role will be reporting to the Billings Stream lead in Accounts receivable.
The daily duties will include:
- Release high volume Workers Compensation and Pre-employment invoices for your allocated portfolios
- Investigate to resolve rejected invoices for your allocated portfolios
- Investigate to resolve blocked invoice for your allocated portfolios
- Investigate to resolve return to sender for your allocated portfolios
- Workcover portal upload for your allocated portfolios
- Investigate to resolve Small Balances for your allocated portfolios
- Support Customer Service and Collections teams where invoice corrections are required for payment
- Act as a contact point for internal and external stakeholders enquiries and provide assistance as needed
- Contribute to ongoing process improvements by identifying inefficiencies
- Assist team with any adhoc tasks as required
Your experience will Include:
- Proven experience supporting Accounts receivable team
- Advanced excel skills
- Excellent communication skills & telephone manner
- Exposure to 'Pracsoft accounts and patient management system would be highly desired
- Excellent attention to detail.
I am recruiting this role urgently so please hit Apply today.