Our Client is a Sydney based fund management organization focused on property and private equity investments. They manage funds on behalf of some of Australia's largest organisations.
Based in our Sydney CBD office, you will be responsible for providing support to the growing team. Initially a contract role, there is a high chance of the role going permanent.
- Preparation of bank reconciliations
- All associated accounts payable / accounts receivable functions
- Processing of expenses and related journal entries
- Preparation of BAS/GST returns
- Assisting in the preparation of annual financial accounts
- Assisting in the preparation of corporate management accounts, budgets and monthly management reports
- Assisting in the preparation of property fund and corporate annual income tax returns
The Ideal Canidate
You are part CA/CPA qualified, You have a good level of knowledge of technical accounting and reporting requirements. In addition, you have the confidence and credibility to engage effectively with senior management, and the strong interpersonal and communications skills required to build strong professional relationships at every level of the organisation. Candidates must be immediately available.