Our client is a leading global real estate development, investment, capital and property management company based in the Sydney CBD
You will be responsible for financial accounting, management reporting and tax reporting for a portfolio of entities.
- Responsible for maintaining the general ledger, timely month end closing and adherence to tight reporting timeframes to the Group..
- Preparation of schedules, detailed variance analysis, handling of all tax matters including liaison with tax agents, preparation of quarterly and annual tax calculations and distribution calculations.
- Review of GST schedules and reports for lodgement with the relevant tax authority.
- Review of property financial reports provided by the external property manager, highlighting, addressing and resolving issues that arise from the review.
- Assist budgeting and forecasting process, cash flow monitoring and preparation of financial statements.
- Assist with management of the audit process and other adhoc tasks assigned from time to time.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or similar.
- 2 years' post qualification experience.
Please apply immediately to be considered.