- Central Gladstone Location
- International organisation
- Car/Phone & Laptop included
Australia's largest industrial, retail supplier is looking for an ambassador to Account manage their top tier clients. If you are looking to work for a company who supports your career growth and want to be part of a leading brand read on.
The role will involve face to face client account management so no day will be the same. If you are bored of being stuck at a desk and love being in front of your clients, this could be the role for you!
The daily duties will include:
- Face to face client meetings with key accounts
- Growing existing accounts to client needs
- Heavily focused on providing the best customer service to clients
- Providing market knowledge to clients on equipment upgrades and new products
- Working closely with the Business development team
- Making sure administration tasks are up to date
- Working towards monthly KPI's
Your experience will include:
- Proven account management experience in a customer facing role
- Ability to retain and grow client accounts
- Ability to build strong partnerships with internal and external stakeholders
- Industrial/ Supplies experience would be an advantage
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Manual drivers licence - Not negotiable
- Must be a permanent resident or citizen
I am recruiting this role immediately, please hit Apply today with a copy of your resume and cover letter.