This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Account Manager to manager operations across an ANZ portfolio of critical space assets.
Your role will be responsible for providing strategic and operational management across the portfolio, along with;
- Manage an operational delivery team
- Responsibility for CAPEX and OPEX budget across the portfolio
- Being the single point of contact in the ANZ account team whilst also establishing and maintaining an excellent relationship with the client
- Plan and manage on site Operations teams in terms of staffing, training, and evaluating infrastructure systems and to provide superior service capability
- Work with Client Managers to ensure excellent client service delivery across the account
- Review and monitor regional performance in line with KPI's
- Perform multiple feasibility analysis, and complex cost benefit analysis
- Ad hoc responsibilities as required
To be considered for the position, you will have a proven track record in FM with excellent presentation and communication skills. The successful candidate will also need to display the following qualities;
- Degree or trade equivalent in Mechanical, Electrical, or Building Services Engineering.
- Minimum 10 years' experience in a senior facilities management/account manager role in a critical space environment.
- Competent across WHS, QA and ideally environmental legislation and systems.
- Familiarity with the operation of Services (lifts, fire, electrical etc.) and services delivery.
- High level written and verbal communication skills with an emphasis on analysis and strategic planning and succinct reporting and recommendations.
- Ability in financial, budgeting, forecasting, business planning and contract monitoring.
- High level in analysis, evaluation and recommendation processes.
- Well-organised and methodical manner.
- High level of knowledge in current computer software
If you think this is the role for you, or would like to find out more, please apply following the below mentioned prompts or contact Kathryn Donovan directly on 0452 454 286 to discuss further.